First Month Free ...
There is no better time for a business to make a payroll switch than now! You will receive your first month free if you process payroll between 11/1/14 thru 1/31/15*. Call 877-910-0173 or email busbanking@first-state for more information.
*Enroll in Business Online Payroll by January 31, 2015 and First State Bank will waive the $54.99 monthly maintenance fee for the first month. Cannot be redeemed for cash applied as payment to any account.s Not valid with any other gift card or promotion offer. Offer is subject to change at any time and may be discontinued at Bank's discretion and without notice. Offer may not be combined with any other promotional offers and is nontransferable.
Business Online Payroll
Business Online Payroll is a simple, full-service payroll product that lets you quickly and conveniently process payroll online. Just log in to your online payroll account every pay period to enter payroll information - we take care of payroll taxes and paying your employees automatically.
You Will Receive Great Benefits:
- Unlimited payroll processing for up to 10 employees
- Automatic federal, state, and local payroll tax calculations and filings
- Direct deposit and e-mail notifications to employees
- 24/7 access to your account anywhere you have internet access
- Free, unlimited live customer support from payroll experts
- HR tools and resources to help you comply with regulations
- Access to a Payroll Expert - call toll free 1-866-311-1416
Special Pricing Program:
- $54.99 per month for up to 10 employees
- $1.50 per employee over 10
- Year-end W-2s/1099s
- Employee online self-service portal
- Free compliance and HR tools
- Fees and other charges may apply
For More Information, Here's Three Options:
- Visit your local First State office and any of our staff will be happy to serve you
- Contact our Business Banking Team: toll free 877-910-0173 • firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enroll Now
See How It's Done Videos:
Subject to credit approval. Fees and other charges may apply. Business Online Payroll is a service offered by SurePayroll. First State Bank and SurePayroll are separate legal entities, which are not affiliated with each other in any way by common ownership, management, control, or otherwise. The content, availability, and processing accuracy of the SurePayroll Web site and products are the responsibility of SurePayroll. First State Bank makes no representations or warranties as to the suitability, fitness, accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information provided, including any information or service provided by SurePayroll.