First State provides insurance to protect a wide variety of businesses: small privately owned business, corporations, farms and churches. Whether you employ 2, 10, 50, or more people, securing the right insurance coverage and services is crucial to your business.
- Property - Let's say the worst happens: a fire breaks out and you lose your inventory; a tornado sends a tree smashing down onto your office; your business is burglarized. First State can help protect your business from any one of these disasters.
- Equipment - Your business equipment is an important asset. First State can help provide equipment coverage to get you back up and running.
- General Liability - In today's litigious society, even small mishaps can result in large lawsuits. First State can help you protect your business against general liability claims.
- Umbrella Liability - In your business you know how important it is to go "above and beyond." At First State we know it is important to have coverage that goes "above and beyond." Umbrella liability insurance can help protect your business "above and beyond" some of your primary policies.
- Workers' Compensation - First State can work with you to provide compensation for employees who are injured in the course of employment.
- Automobile - You'll find coverage options for your commercial vehicles and drivers.
- Inventory - When it comes to business insurance, you might not think about protecting your inventory, but if it's a significant investment, you'll appreciate the protection from disasters and damage.
To receive a quote on Business Insurance, please click