Need Help with Your Debit Card? Call Toll Free 877-910-0173
Need to Report a Lost or Stolen Debit Card? Call Toll Free 877-910-0173
Need to review debit card transactions due to possible Fraud Blocks? Call Toll Free 1-800-889-5280
Debit MasterCard® Card
1. Better Benefits. Use your card confidently knowing it comes with protections such as Extended Warranty.
2. Convenience. It's so much easier and faster to pay with your card than writing a check or using cash. Just use your card wherever MasterCard® cards are accepted at over 30 million locations worldwide, and at over a million ATMs.
3. Safety. In addition to being safer than carrying cash, your new card comes with Zero Liability protection against unauthorized purchases so you pay only for the purchases you authorized on your card. You also get 24/7 lost or stolen card replacement.
Order Your Debit MasterCard® Card Today! Click Here >
Things You Should Know:
- Your new Debit MasterCard® Card can be customized with your favorite photo. Click Here> to Start Your Order!
- Your new Debit MasterCard® Card offers you the opportunity to customize your PIN (Personal Identification Number). You can customize your PIN to a four-digit number of your choice at any time by contacting your local First State office or calling us toll free at 1-877-910-0173. We look forward to serving you!
- To activate a new debit card, simply call 1-866-642-0450, visit your local First State Bank office, or call our Customer Care Center at 1-877-910-0173.
- To report a lost or stolen card, please call 1-800-528-2273, contact your local First State office, or call us toll free at 1-877-910-0173.
- MasterCard cardholders have access to Secure Code. Secure Code is a service that helps protect your debit card against unauthorized Internet transactions. For more information, review our FAQs. Click Here > for step by step sign-up instructions.
- Traveling with your Debit MasterCard® Card? Give us a call and let us know you’re traveling and wish to use your First State debit card. As part of our debit card fraud protection services, we regularly monitor your debit card transaction habits. If your habits change, it could be an indicator that your card has been lost or stolen, so we may freeze or block your card activity until we can contact you and determine if all is well. Give us a call at 877-910-0173 before your next trip; we'll be happy to assist you.
Added Benefits from Your Debit MasterCard® Card:
- Zero Liability Protection - If your card is used to make unauthorized purchases you won't be held liable.
- Extended Warranty - You get double the time period and a duplicate amount of coverage of the original manufacturer's (or U.S. store brand) warranty for most items you purchase with your card, for a maximum of one year up to $10,000 coverage.
- Satisfaction Guarantee - You're eligible for reimbursement up to $250 per product if you become dissatisfied with a product within 60 days of purchase and the merchant will not accept a return.
- For complete details of the added benefits of your Debit MasterCard® Card, visit the Mastercard Website.
- Price Protection - Guarantees the best price available on most products purchased. If within 60days of the purchase, you find the same product advertised at a lower price,the difference will be refunded to you up to $250 per claim up to 4 claims per year.
Debit MasterCard BusinessCard®
You can expect:
- Two-Line Embossing
- Added Control with Pre-Set Limits
- Improved Analysis with Custom Reports
- MasterRental® Insurance Coverage
- Extended Warranty
- MasterCard® VAT Reclaim Service
- MasterCard Global Service®
For complete details of the added benefits of your Debit MasterCard Business Card ®, visit MasterCardBusiness.com.
Debit Card Security and Fraud Alerts
Protecting your debit card from fraud requires 24/7/365 days a year monitoring. Our fraud detection programs monitor your card transactions for any suspicious activity. If potentially fraudulent transactions are taking place, we'll contact you immediately so that future fraudulent transactions can be avoided.
Your card transactions are monitored for purchases outside of your normal purchasing patterns, unusual time frames, geographical locations, or purchase patterns that are consistent with previously identified fraud trends.
For more general information on our Fraud Alert System, please click HERE for a brief overview.
For more in-depth information and FAQs about the Fraud Alert Text Message System, please click HERE.