Save for your future with this tax-deferred retirement account and take advantage of higher contribution limits and FDIC coverage.
Plan types to choose from include: Traditional IRA, ROTH, SEP and Educational IRA
- Open any IRA with varied amounts. Ask a First State IRA specialist for complete details.
- Interest rates vary according to investment plan and term.
- Easily contribute to your retirement funds at any time.
- A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawals.
- Easily keep track of your account with First State’s Online Banking
To find your nearest First State Bank, please click