- First State's routing number is 084304243
- First State strives to make banking easy and convenient for clients with disabilities. We offer a variety of services to accommodate you.
- Telephone Banking is available 24/7 and can be accessed toll free at 1-800-780-8611.
- Online Banking allows you to bank without having to visit a branch. Our online banking is accessible to the JAWS screen reader program for visually impaired individuals.
- ATM's are speech enabled providing voice guidance for transactions and Braille function keys.
- First State employees are trained to handle relay calls to assist customers with disabilities. In order to protect you against identity theft, we will ask questions to ensure your identity before any information is provided.
- Our branches are designed to meet the accessibility requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Creditors List Instructions
- Debt Repayment Plan Instructions
- Make Savings A Family Affair
- Monthly Budget Worksheet
- Net Worth Statement
- Savings Spending Plan
- To Your Credit
- Tough Times Tough Choices
- Track Your Spending
- Who Gets Paid First
- Financial Resources for Teachers
- Banking Safely Online
- First State Cares
Web ResourcesFinancial Management Course
Deposit Insurance Estimator
TN Government - Financial Literacy
National Foundation for Credit Counseling
Association of Independent Consumer Credit Counseling
Money Smart - A Financial Education Program
Top 10 Online Resources
Free Credit Report